Things have been quiet on Can I get the Recipe? for quite some time now and you may or may not have noticed that since late June there have been no new menus posted. You see, my love of food, recipe development, whole foods and nutrition has expanded into a new career...
I'd like to invite you all to head on over to my new site www.caring-nutrition.com and sign up as a subscriber. I'll be posting weekly recipes there as well as information, inspirations and my adventures of expanding my expertise, knowledge and education regarding whole foods cooking, eating and living. I am attending the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition to enhance my career, expand my knowledge and become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
Sign up to "follow by email" at www.caring-nutrition.com before Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:00pm PST and you'll be entered to win a FREE 7 Day Online Detox Program. Like us on Facebook as well and get 2 entries. Follow us on Twitter too (@caringnutrition) and get 3!
How to subscribe by email:
Head to www.caring-nutrition.com
Look on the right side of the screen.
Find the "Subscribe to Posts" icon.
Click "Get Caring Nutrtion By Email"
Click the icon and it will direct you to Feedburner.
Write in your email address adn the "Help prevent spam" code.
You will then be sent an email saying you want to verify your subscription.
Click the link in that email to verify that you want to receive updates by email.
Jump into 2013 feeling lighter, energized, refreshed and in control of your life! There are so many benefits of joining in on the Caring Nutrition's online detox. You may experience one or all of them, including:
- Improved digestion and elimination.
- Increased energy and vitality.
- Clearer skin.
- Increased libido.
- Mental clarity
- Weight loss.
- Better sleep.
- Choose between either: Vegan, Vegetarian or Omnivore 7 day meal plan
- Grocery shop list.
- Foods to eliminate list.
- Tons of Caring Nutrition's Delicious Recipes!
- A Skype conference at the beginning of the program
- Need support? There is a facebook group community support page to answer all your questions and twitter support to @caringnutrition
- NOTE: All meal plans are refined sugar-free, gluten-free, additive-free, dairy-free, red meat & pork free